Love And Its Feelings

It is common in everyone's life .Youth brings lots of changing s and young of feels his life incomplete .For that he tries to find out a permanent life partner for his life .It happens with each an everyone in his life and then Life becomes more beautiful. When someone special came in life .The feelings of love becomes untold .Even sometimes the words left us alone and we do not understand how to express our feelings without words .
There are some other ways to express love feelings but our words have great meanings .Love is a special feeling which makes life beautiful and increase our interest in life . When I was about sixteen year old I realized that love is the best feeling of life. It brings charms in life and makes this world more beautiful then ever .When at first I indulged in love with a beautiful teen girl, I was about sixteen .Many of time I tried to tell her that how much love I have for her ,but whenever I went near her I felt that my body was shivering and I had no words to express my love to her , But one thing that I realize it was the nicest feeling of my life . 
The people who got their desired love they are the luckiest people of this love .Did you ever think about the feeling of love of your family and parents which they have for you. Some time people ignore the love of their family and runs behind the person who do not have such type of feelings for them but they left everyone even their own family ,parents for only one person .But when they realize their mistake they moved back to their family .Save your love and feelings for the someone who is just for you and one day you shell be with him, 
In my thinking if you love someone but he\she wants to leave you ,then do not force him to stop for you just believe on your love and let him\her go ,If your love is strong and true and the person with whom  you love ,is yours he\she shell come back to you .Believe me .It is because the love have great power . 
This link is about upload image.
https://www.google.com.pk/search?q=love+and+feelings&espv=2&biw=1680&bih=941&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=NdkiVaeLG8b1OIrrgXg&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ#imgdii=_&imgrc=QEs0mfJ8G0mc5M%253A%3BAKy0FiC

1 comment:

Question About Life

Each and everyone in this world says life is beautiful ,yes it is true but its very hard and tough.When we were child we had no worries no t...