Relations And Friendship..

A famous philosopher says ,Man is a social enamel and he need for peoples to live his life ,He can not live his life alone .Yes this thing makes society and man,s own basic needs bring him close to others .When a person came near to a other person then relations takes birth and then his relations become strong and he can not left those relations at any cost .When a man came near a girl for his sexual need  he made family relations and families makes society and society makes nation .During the life a relation with others ,called friendship.  In my own opinions friendship is the most best relation of this world .But it is depends on your own choice that which types of friends you got .Sincere friends are the blessings of God .Anything you can share with your friends ,Even the secrets of your life you can also share with your friends .It is very unique relationship of this world .Friendship is the most powerful relation of this world .I think a single person can do nothing but if he takes help of his friends he can do anything possible .Even i am also missing my collage friends  .I had many friends at my collage but i am not lucky one because i himself left my all friends and moved to another city just for my bright future .But i am really missing my all friends .Those who are alone as like me ,they can realize what i am trying to tell you all .It is very difficult to make new relations but it is very easy to break relations .But friends please try to save your relations and keep avoid ti break them .God bless you all.
(The uploaded Picture is taken from my own camera) 

Question About Life

Each and everyone in this world says life is beautiful ,yes it is true but its very hard and tough.When we were child we had no worries no t...