Reflection Is In Our Nature

Learning process is the best friend of life because it is very important part of life is to learn about things even age dose not effects the learning process .Every one in this world is learning about something .This process starts with life and it ends with life .but in childhood age learning process works fast
.I really understand now that how important to learn in life .When I was child I got lots of knowledge about various things and about life but I really still do not understand some things about life .Last evening when I was coming back to my home I was in rickshaw and I was just observing people .I saw lots of people moving here and there then one thing clicked on my mind .Why it is important to everyone to move back every evening to their homes even they have to go back to work place tomorrow morning again .Why they do not stay at the place where they works .and then a voice came from my heart that peace and relaxation that we can get at home we do not get that peace and relaxation at work place .In this world home is a place where we can spend our life as we wants .i mean without ant restrictions .It is the rule of nature that every evening everyone even animals and birds returns back to their nests and houses.Same as humans also returns back to their houses .Nature also becomes the source of learning for humans .Nature just gives hints and we get knowledge from nature .When clouds comes then we may understand that rain will shower soon .Same as when cool breeze blow then we may understand the changing of weather .These things gives knowledge to life .This life is not simple and easy it is very difficult but the one important thing with this life is that this life is too much beautiful .Even we do not understand everything about life in our whole life but I know this life is for shining on earth .So cheer in your life and try to learn more about life and enjoy your life with full warm.
The link is about picture.

Question About Life

Each and everyone in this world says life is beautiful ,yes it is true but its very hard and tough.When we were child we had no worries no t...