Birthday

Life is continue through a special source. Marriage is the base .When a young boy and girl gets marriage they made a family and after having sex with her husband  a girl  gives birth a child and becomes the source of new life in this world .This is natural and God,s will ,
 Birthday is the day when a new baby comes in this world and opens his eyes for the first time in this world . Mostly people like to celebrate their birthday  but there are few people who even do not know about the real date of their own birthday .Some people says that it is good to be celebrate the date of birth . they says that in this way we gives thanks to God for life but some people says that it is not good to celebrate the date of birth because when we celebrates the date of our birth it shows that one more important year is passed of our life and we are moving to our death. I really do not know what is reality but it is my own believe that the date of our birth makes us remember that what we have done in our past life and what should we do in our present and future life .We have to remember our date of birth .It is another matter we celebrate it or not but we have to remember our date of birth because in this way we can look after our lives .
This 5th of February was the day of my own birthday .As i opened my eyes i got a sweet and beautiful kiss from my beloved she was just wishing me my birthday .It was really nice movement of my life at that day she took me out of my house and we had spent whole day at sea sight .We had lunch together.i got lots of SMS from my family and friends .But one thing is important,When peoples wishes us our special movements then we realize the importance of our own life . 
https://www.google.com/searchq=Birthday&client=opera&hs=0Pt&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&

Question About Life

Each and everyone in this world says life is beautiful ,yes it is true but its very hard and tough.When we were child we had no worries no t...