Challanges and problems of life

Sometime some experience of our own life makes our life dull and meaningless .When we did not become able to approve ourselves then we blames our life and God .In this article i am going to tell all of my article readers that how do i ex-amen my own life and experiences .  In 2005 when I got the degree of Bachelor of Arts I was full of courage .It was my believe that I can bring huge change in this world .But when I faced the real life I become unable to survive in life .It is really hard for a middle class and poor person to bring change . 
 Every young man and young boy thinks that he can bring huge change in this world but when he got big  slaps of problems,  all his thoughts end in smoke .Life is beautiful but its not too much easy .Its very hard .It is not easy to survive in life with out opportunity. I had also huge dreams but I am also fail to get my desired life .Problems are running with life here we overcome one problem and other is ready for us to face .
I realize problems are the part of life .There is only one thing which can make you always happy in life .Mental Satisfaction. But it is impossible for a poor person to me satisfied with his life. I now about many of my friends who are well educated but they are fail to get good job they are wondering here and their for their desired job but they are fail to get that .In my opinion a man can live alive above 100 years  but the problems of life make him old just after 45 years of his life and about 60 he met to death.
(The link blow is about upload image.)
https://www.google.com.pk/search?q=Problems+and+challenges+of+life&espv=2&biw=1680&bih=889&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=

Question About Life

Each and everyone in this world says life is beautiful ,yes it is true but its very hard and tough.When we were child we had no worries no t...