Picnic 2010

Sometimes we feels disturbed by over work and routine work and at that time we have to think about picnic with family or with friends .This thing help us to make mind and body feel fresh and happy .Same as in August 2010 i was much tired by my daily routine work and i felt i have to spend some time with my family at sea sight .I really love to visit sea sight.
Sunday 15th of August 2010 when i decided to go to sea sight for picnic .My family and two other families of my friends arrived at Nealam Point at 11am.That is very famous picnic point on sea.The day was sunny and little bit hot .But we were really enjoying that time .Each one of us were playing with the water of sea even children woman,s girls and boys .Right at 1pm we had lunch at the sea shore we were having our lunch .That was really amazing sight.i can never forget that even we made photographs there i was really forgot my all previous days that i had spent in my hard work .At that time i was just feeling that life is really beautiful .In the mean time suddenly i saw a beautiful girl she was sitting on a rock and just looking the waves of sea .She was completely silent .I went near her and said hello .She smiles and replied hello .Then i told her my name and asked her about her name but she refused to show her name but she said that i do not want to take a company.I just want to stay alone and then i moved back but time by time my heart was forcing me to talk with her.
I really can not forget that beautiful silent face ever .Picnic and parties are the only source to grow our interest in life .Life is becoming more busy day by day and there are just few opportunities for everyone to enjoy life and its beauty .Friends Picnic is the only source to make us happy in life .When we makes pictures on any picnic day those pictures becomes the permanent source of our joy whenever we fees bad we have to see those pictures this thing will make ore life happy and our mood fresh.
https://www.google.com/searchq=Sea+sight+Picnic+2010&client=opera&hs=ArY&biw=1344&bih=

Question About Life

Each and everyone in this world says life is beautiful ,yes it is true but its very hard and tough.When we were child we had no worries no t...