Behind The Curtain There is Different Situation.

Each and everyone in this world wants to see others as good as he is not himself .For example ,A father wants to see his child more batter then his own life .It is human nature that people wants to see all others good .It is my own experience I saw mostly people who are just showing others that they are very religious and good by nature but they are not what they are showing .Just few days ago I saw a religious person who was giving sermon in a church .He said Jesus says if someone slaps on your face then do not be angry but turn your other side of face toward him .After the prayers when he was coming out from church I slapped him just for experiment and I saw he did not turn his other side of face toward me but he slapped on my face at the same time .Then I said to him ,I just slapped you to see how do you behave if I shell slap you even you were teaching all others that what we need to do when someone do wrong with us and tell me now what are you doing ?He had no any answer of my that question .This thing shows how easy to tell others to do good but how much is difficult to do the same we are expecting from other .Behind the curtain there is different situation .In my own opinion no one need to teach other how to behave and what to do because each and every young person have the skill of thinking and making decision .I believe everyone is responsible for all his decisions and each  one knows the consequences .The leaders of religions all around the world thinks they are chosen people but in there self they are nothing .Use your own power of thinking and I know when you will use your own mind you will make 100% good decisions for your life and you will feel no shame in life .

Question About Life

Each and everyone in this world says life is beautiful ,yes it is true but its very hard and tough.When we were child we had no worries no t...