Fight

Fight is a thing which is the most dangerous part of human nature .History has been filled with the most dangerous wars and fight .But this is not a good thing .I realize this thing yesterday when i had also fight with a person .The person i had fight yesterday left his job because of that fight .He was working with me .But unfortunately he put his hands on me first and then i did not forgive him and beat him .After beating i saw blood on his face and then i realize what i had done .I felt shame on myself at that time and after few minutes i came near to him again and apologize my mistake and said sorry for that but he said no any single word from his mouth but he left his job and went back to his home .I am really feeling shame on my actions and realizing that there is nothing in this world except love .Fight have no meanings in life but love have great meanings in life .Fight breaks the relations but love makes the relations .Friends keep avoiding from fight but make some love to be more strong in your relations .God bless you all .
  The picture is taken from Google free images

No comments:

Post a Comment

Question About Life

Each and everyone in this world says life is beautiful ,yes it is true but its very hard and tough.When we were child we had no worries no t...